PM 2.5 Filters and Neck gaiters
Ambar 50 PCS Pack of Replaceable 5-Layer Carbon Filters for Bandanas, PM2.5 Activated Inserts, Melt-blown Fabric
- Non-Woven Meltblown Fabric
- PM2.5 FILTERS (WITH CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY) – Each filter has been made as per PM2.5 that isolates 99.88% of the dust and pollution in air. You are also provided with a Certificate of Conformity with the filters pack you get.
- 5-LAYER FILTRATION (PM2.5 BFE) – The active carbon filters have been made of the upgraded melt blown fabric, soft gentle, non-woven with 5 layers that are anti-stick cloth, filter cloth, activated carbon, high efficiency carbon cloth and again an anti-stick cloth.
- APPLICATION RANGE – These filter replacements can be used well with bandanas, neck gaiters and scarves etc., ideal for outdoor activities, sports, cycling, biking, travelling and polluted environment.
- FILTER DURABILITY – These filter inserts are reusable for a week in normal environment but in more polluted environment it may be required to be replaced earlier. Do not wash or clean your filters as there will be no filtering effect thereafter.
- REASONABLE SIZE – The size of each pm2.5 filter is 12 cm x 8 cm that is about 4.7 x 3.1 inches and weighs only approx. 0.075 oz. The package comes with 50 pieces of the filters which will last long.
|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.8 x 6.2 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||50|
|Number Of Pieces||50|
|Special Features||Anti-Stick, Activated carbon, Waterproof, Meltblown|